Or go to our Shopify Theme Detector directly
10 Best Envy Shopify Theme Alternatives – 
Last modified: December 7, 2022
||Get a Free Custom Shopify Store|
Envy is a very popular Shopify theme, but it isn’t the theme for everyone. If you’re finding this, then you need to use an Envy Shopify theme alternative. Luckily there are lots of options available for you and there are ten in this list that you can use.
Why have an Envy Shopify Theme Alternative?
There are numerous reasons why you might want to have an Envy Shopify theme alternative. The first is that you might want to upgrade your Shopify theme so that you can improve sales, conversion and ranking on Google. Another reason is that you might want to get more customization options for your website.
There are lots of themes available for Shopify and each has a unique set of properties, features and functions that help you to promote your brand, products/services and history. What you need from your website is to have a theme that offers speed, high ranks on Google and features to help you increase conversions.
Speed is very important because, for every second that it takes your website to load on a desktop, you will lose about 7% of your site’s revenue. This can be very costly. The average website can take between 8 and 11 seconds to load. However, many of the Shopify themes on this list can load within four seconds with a few loading in less than one second.
In addition, you will want any theme to help your website rank higher on Google and other search engines. A new theme can help you rank if it is faster and other elements that improve your SEO. Traffic from search engines can get you more than two-thirds of your traffic with those in the top three results getting 75% of the users on Google and the bottom five getting only about 2.5% of the traffic.
Finally, you’re going to want to make sure that you can convert on your website. Conversion is vital. Lots of traffic on your site doesn’t mean anything if no-one buys from you. There are lots of features that can help you sell on your website with countdown timers, stock counters, live chat and more that can help you sell. Many big brands use a combination of these. Many of the themes on this list have some or all of these features.
So if you’re looking for a good Envy Shopify theme alternative, then you should consider one of these ten options.
Booster is one of the best options when it comes to Shopify themes. There is a rounded list of functions that make it perfect for a platform for selling on your website. The website’s loading time is one of the best on Shopify. Many websites using Booster can load within one second or less. This can have a direct impact on your rank and help you generate more revenue on your website.
There are numerous features that are included with this theme. For instance, there are countdown timers, call to action buttons, live chat, social proof, email marketing, SEO and popup builders. There are also other features that can come with this theme. All the themes have a value is approximately $3000 on app subscriptions.
This theme has lots of options that can help you reduce the abandoned cart on your website too. This can be a good option because you can expect about 80% of your customers to abandon a cart on your website. You can get between 20-30% of them to return if you get them through an abandoned cart series.
- You can save more than $3000 on app subscriptions on this theme with the additional features included.
- This is a fast and highly responsive website theme that can load a website design in 0.6 seconds.
- You can attract more traffic with your website on Google and other search engines with ease.
- You can build a strong website with a fantastic theme without any experience in building websites.
California is a simple, popular theme that is perfect for stores that want to have a large catalog. This is a storytelling theme that allows you to engage your audience on an emotional level that can be a powerful selling tool and can help convert more customers. There is a header slideshow that can be part of this storytelling process. You can display images of your brand, products, core messages, discounts and more on your slider.
California has a very aesthetically pleasing design that will look good on any device. Users will be able to use mobiles, tablets, desktops and more to view your website. You can also integrate your website with your Instagram account to display the latest posts that you’ve published on your feed. This can be used to build trust with your audience with ease.
To aid with product discovery, you can include a product filtering system that can allow customers to only see the products they want based on criteria. You can use the filter to limit view based on brand, type, price and more.
- A highly popular theme that has been used by some of the biggest brands on Shopify.
- This theme can be viewed on any device including mobile, tablets and desktops.
- You’re able to rank your website on Google and other search engines.
- You can connect your Instagram account to your website with ease, allowing you to showcase your best content.
Empire is a great option if you have a large catalog. There are three basic styles that you can start building your website with. Then you can add customizations to these themes. You can make changes to your website’s colors, text, images and more. It is also very easy to make these customizations even if you have no website design experience.
The theme has been built with lots of tools to help your customers find products in a large catalog. The options include great navigational options and search facilities. This can help you improve your user’s experience on your website with ease. One option you can add is a product filtering system.
To help your website speed up purchasing journeys for customers there is a great quick buy option. This allows customers to complete a purchase on your website within a few seconds.
- The theme has been optimized for ranking high on search engines and mobile devices.
- There are free images that you’re able to use which are supplied by Burst.
- You can improve your shopper’s experience with lots of great features.
- Product filtering and search options to help customers find what they want.
Broadcast is one of the top options if you want to build a strong store on Shopify that will appeal to a wide audience. It utilizes a lot of images to help you showcase your website’s products, services and your branding with ease. You’re also able to connect your with your audience through lots of options, including connecting your website to your Instagram account. Connecting your website to the Instagram account can help you add more engagement to your website and showcase your latest posts. In addition, you can add a homepage video. This can be set as a background video if you wish.
There are also lots of elements that enable you to build trust with audiences. For instance, you can add a testimonial section to your website. This allows your customers to know what others think of you and your brand. You can also take blog engagement to the next level with Disqus commenting.
Finally, there are lots of different ways that this theme will improve conversions on your website. There is a product quick view. This allows customers to have a faster purchasing journey on your website. In addition, you can use the color swatch to display the variants that are available for your products.
- Rank your website high on search engines, helping you to get more traffic to your website with ease.
- There are color swatches that can help customers choose between variants on your website.
- This theme has been optimized for mobile visitors, allowing customers to view your website on any device.
- Improve your customers’ shopping experience on your website with lots of elements.
Beyond is one of the best themes that you can use on your Shopify store. There are numerous features that can help your brand to reach a wider audience. You’re able to build a website behind a singular store that can also feature a video on your front page. This can help you add an emotional element that can be a powerful selling tool.
You’re able to feature any product on a collection page. This can be one product that can feature across all your collections, or you can feature different products on different collections, depending on your specific needs. When customers want to make a purchase, you can improve the speed of purchasing journey with a ‘Quick Buy’ option.
There are also ways that your customers can find products that they want. This can include predictive search or the advanced navigation options on your website.
- You can allow customers to move around your website with ease thanks to advanced navigation elements.
- You can improve the purchasing speed of your website with quick buy options.
- This is perfect for ranking on Google and other search engines with fast loading times.
- The aesthetically pleasing design is perfect for designing a perfect website.
Artisan has three modern, sleek and aesthetically pleasing basic style designs that can be utilized as the basic design on your website. You’re then able to add customizations on your website as you need them. You can change many elements on your website including the colors, images, text and more. It doesn’t require you to have lots of design experience to make this happen as this is an easy to use theme.
If you’re hoping to draw more attention to your products, you can feature just one product on any collection. This can help you attract the attention of the audience to high-profit products that can allow you to increase sales on products that can raise your profits. The same product can be promoted on all collections. You can also set up a system that allows your customers to compare products with numerous details.
There are also ways that you can build trust with your audience. You can add a testimonial section that allows customers to read what others have said about you. Another thing that you can do is connect to customers using the custom form builder.
- This is an aesthetically pleasing design with three basic styles that you’re able to customize.
- Draw attention to the products you want to sell most of on all collection pages.
- You’re able to customize your website with search engines to help improve sales.
- Reduce loading times on your website to improve traffic and rankings.
Loft is one of the top themes for those who have large catalogs. It is a powerful storytelling theme that allows you to build emotional reasons why customers should buy from you. This can help you convert more of your traffic and allow you to earn more revenue. All stories can be embedded within the product pages, to help them make purchasing journeys.
In addition, you can promote products on your website’s homepage that are on discount or you want to specifically highlight. For instance, you can add a manager’s choice, staff pick or something similar. Finally, there are great navigational options that you can apply to your website.
- Can add manager choices to your website to highlight your website’s best products.
- Convert more traffic with a fast loading website.
- Add storytelling elements to your website to improve your revenues.
- An easy to customize theme.
Warehouse is one of the top themes that allows you to sell on Shopify. The theme can help you sell products within a large catalog. There are two basic styles that you can use for your basic design. You can then make adjustments to your website for branding. Adjustments can be made to your text, images, colors and more to your website.
The theme has lots of great features to help you convert. For instance, there are stock level indicators, trust badges and security features. You can also grow your email marketing list by enabling an exit-intent email popup. These can help you subscribe those who are attempting to leave your website.
To allow you to improve the website’s shopping experience, there are promotional tiles. You can promote numerous items including key products, discounts and more. These can feature on your homepage with ease. You can also improve the purchasing journey by offering live searching option and quick links that customers to the right location on your catalog with ease.
- Warehouse is suitable for brands who want to have a large catalog.
- You can allow your customers to use a live search function on your website.
- You can rank your website highly on Google and other search engines with ease.
- Add more on your marketing lists with an exit popup function.
Polaris is a minimalist theme that works well with lots of different niches. The theme has been built to focus on the product rather than other content of the website. This allows you to reduce the distractions and allow you to sell more on your website with ease.
Polaris has lots of options to help you maximize sales. For instance, you can use a filtering system for your products. This reduces the options displayed on a collections page by nominating criteria that the customer would like. You can choose lots of different elements for this and customize your own if necessary. In addition, you can add a quick shop feature for your website.
This theme has a good way to build long term relationships by using newsletter popup. This can help you sell more.
- A powerful minimalist theme that is designed to load your pages quickly.
- Rank higher on Google and other search engines for higher levels of traffic.
- Lots of great features that will improve the experience of shoppers on your website.
- You can use Google Maps to showcase where your physical stores are located.
Shoptimized - Inactive
Shoptimized has a lot of features that make it an easy theme to use to replace any existing theme you have. There are features packed into this theme that make it a great choice for saving money too. For instance, you can improve urgency on your website with countdown timers, stock counters and more on your website. You can also make your website a more international site with a currency switcher and Geo-IP functionality.
To make your website more aesthetically pleasing, you can use the easy-to-use builder that allows you to build a website quickly. The theme is also perfect for your website to be viewed on a mobile user. And this theme is one of the fastest to load any page. Most pages can load within one second. This can help you rank high on Google and improve the conversions on your website.
Your website can be up and running within days. And you can save about $2000 on app subscriptions with the added benefits that are included with the theme. This can be a significant saving on your website.
- There are more than $2000 on app subscriptions with all the added features that are included with the theme.
- You can add more conversion tools to the website’s design to make it more effective at selling.
- Loading your website on any device takes less than a second.
- You can sell your products and services across the world with lots of features.
Final Word: Which of These 10 is the Best Envy Shopify Theme Alternative
If you’re looking for an Envy Shopify theme alternative then you’ve got lots of choice. There are ten such options above. Which one will you choose? Let us know in the comments below.