Or go to our Shopify Theme Detector directly
10 Best Prestige Shopify Theme Alternatives
Last modified: December 7, 2022
||Get a Free Custom Shopify Store|
Prestige is a very popular Shopify theme, but it isn’t the theme for everyone. If you’re finding that Prestige is a theme that you don’t want, then you need to use a Prestige Shopify theme alternative. Luckily there are lots of options that are available for you and there are ten in this list that you can use.
Why have a Prestige Shopify Theme Alternative?
There are many reasons why you might want to have a Prestige Shopify theme alternative. The first might be that you’re looking to upgrade your Shopify theme that can help you achieve more sales. Another reason why you might want to look for an alternative is that you’re thinking of getting a theme that has more customizing options.
There are lots of themes that are available for Shopify and they all have unique features and functions that can help you improve your brand’s performance online. What you want to make sure you have is a website theme that has speed, good ranking potential and features to help you sell.
Speed is vital because for every second that it takes your website to load on a desktop, you will lose about 7% of your revenue. This can be very costly. The average website takes between 8-11 seconds to load, however many of the Shopify themes on this list can load in less than four seconds and often load in less than one.
In addition, you want your website to rank highly on Google and other search engines. If you want to improve your ranking through a new theme then one of these could be a good option. Ranking can directly impact your traffic with the top three results on a search results page getting more than 75% of the traffic. Those on the bottom five of the first page, you can only expect 2.5% of the traffic.
Finally, you want to make sure that you have features that can help you sell more on your website. Possible features countdown timers, stock counters, live chat and more being functions that are often being used by big brands. Many of the themes on this list have at least a couple of high-end features that can be added to your website.
So if you’re looking for a good Prestige Shopify theme alternative, then you should consider one of these ten options.
Booster is one of the top options when it comes to Shopify themes. There is an impressive suite of features that can help you sell more on your website. The website’s loading time is one of the best features with many websites loading within one second or less. This can directly impact your rank and how much revenue you generate with this theme.
There are lots of features that are included with this theme. For instance, there are countdown timers, call to action buttons, a popup builder, live chat functionality and social proof. There are also other features that can be used on your website that come with the theme. With all the functions that are added to the theme, you can save up to $3000 on app subscriptions.
In addition, this theme has a lot of options that allow you to reduce the abandoned cart rate on your website. This can be great because you can expect about 80% of your customers to abandon a cart of your website. If you can subscribe them to an abandoned cart option, then you can often get 20-30% of them to return to complete the purchase.
- You can save more than $3000 on app subscriptions with additional functions that are included with the theme.
- This is a fast and highly responsive website theme that can load a website design within one second.
- Attract more traffic with a higher ranking on Google and other search engines.
- You don’t need any experience to use this theme and create a great website.
Startup is a great option for those that want to have a modern Shopify theme for a small catalog. This theme utilizes a modular-style design that can help you customize the website with ease. There are four different and brilliant styles that you can apply to your website with ease. Each one of these can be customized with new text images and more.
The theme is designed to allow you to build a good relationship with your audience. There is a stylish testimonials section.
You’re able to showcase your products with ease using the wide layout. This is great for you to promote your products with ease with large imagery that customers can see the finer details. In addition, you can add a video that is hosted on YouTube or Vimeo onto your website. This can allow you to convert more people who visit your website.
- Startup has been optimized for all devices, allowing you to attract a wide audience.
- Be seen on Google and other search engines for more traffic and customers.
- There are lots of free, professional images that are available for your store.
- Use one of four basic styles that can help you build a better website.
Palo Alto is one of the best themes for those who have a small store and want to sell a limited number of products. There are three basic styles that can form the backbone of your website’s design. Then you can customize all the sections on your website. This can help you make your website more aligned to your branding which is offline. There are lots of customizations that can be made including color, text and other aspects.
This theme has lots of options to allow customers to get closer to your products. There are options to have high-resolution images that give customers a better impression of your website’s products. You’re also able to showcase your brand’s strong points through hero videos. The video can be located on your website’s product pages and the homepage. This allows you to build trust with your customers.
There are also options to add a customer testimonial feature on the website.
Palo Alto Highlights:
- A perfect theme for those that want to have a responsive website that will display well on any device.
- Can load fast, helping to improve conversions and reduces your website’s bounce rate.
- You can promote your best products on the homepage.
- A masonry-style grid for easy customizations.
Artisan is a great theme that is very attractive with three attractive styles that you can use as the base design. There are a lot of great options that you can then use to customize your website. The masonry-style layout is easy to customize.
To help you sell more on your website, there are lots of features that you can utilize. Start engaging your audience on your website with integration on your Instagram account. And you can get customers to look at their options with a pricing table that can compare products, services or bundles on your website.
Artisan is perfect for brands in any niche. There are also ways that you can build trust with audiences with testimonial sections.
- This is a great theme that has great imagery to help you sell your products.
- Three perfect styles allow you to start designing your website.
- Optimize your website for search engines and mobile devices.
- There is a testimonial section that can help you build more trust with your audience.
Streamline is one of the best themes that can be used on Shopify. It is perfect for any niche but it is often used in fashion, custom products and similar industries. The theme is designed for those that want to sell their products through the power of storytelling, which can emotionally engage your audience and improves the chances of the customer buying from you.
This theme is also great for those who expect their audience to be on their mobile. This can be really good and the light code can help you build a website that can improve the loading time of your website. This can really help your bounce rate and improve revenues.
To help you improve the content engagement on your website there are many ways to animate the content. You can animate many different media types from text, images and other page elements. You’re also able to showcase products or brand messages in a fantastic homepage video.
- This theme can be optimized for website speed and conversions.
- You can use free stock images that can help you populate your website with ease.
- Start building your website with a theme style that can speed up designing your website.
- Customize the sections on your website with ease.
California is a simple, popular theme that is perfect for those who are looking to sell any fashion or customized product. This is another story-based theme that allows you to engage your audience on an emotional level that increases the chances of converting the customer. There is a header slideshow for your homepage that can allow you to display images of your brand, products or more.
The design of this theme is very attractive. It will look good on any device, this includes mobiles, tablets, desktops and more. You’re also able to integrate your website with your Instagram account to showcase the latest content on your website in a feed. And you can use this and other features to build trust.
To help with product discovery you can include a product filtering system that can allow customers to filter out products based on several elements. For instance, you can filter products based on type, price and other elements.
- This is a very popular theme that has been used by many big brands on Shopify.
- Any device can view your website when you use this theme.
- You can rank your website on Google and other search engines.
- Link your Instagram account to your website with ease to showcase your best content.
When it comes to choosing one of the most aesthetically pleasing designs, you can’t go wrong with Plain. It is a popular theme with many brands that looks professional and stylish. And it has lots of great features that can help you build a website you can be proud of, sell lots of products and improve your performance with ease.
The theme includes a feature to help you make the most of your logo. If you have an existing logo you can upload it and then use this as your custom favicon. This can really help you rank better on Google and other search engines. If you don’t have a logo yet, this theme allows you to create a text-based logo that can be used on your website.
There are a lot of theme customizations that you’re able to use. You can match your background color to your brand color with ease. This takes just a few clicks to complete. You’re also able to make customizations to your call-to-action buttons.
- Numerous menu options can help your customers navigate your website better.
- You can integrate your store with more social media channels.
- The theme has been completely optimized for search engines allowing for better brand discovery.
- There are lots of features that can improve your website’s revenues.
Just because you’re looking for a Prestige Shopify theme alternative doesn’t mean that you have to have a premium option. Instead, you might want to go down a level and have a free theme. Boundless is one of the best free minimalist themes that you can use. It has a lot of features that can only be found on paid themes. For instance, you can use sticky navigation that allows the menu to stay at the top of the page as the customer scrolls down, giving them access to the entire site all the time.
The images on this website can also be high-resolution. This can showcase the products on your website with lots of great detail. This can improve the number of conversions that you have on your website. There is also a fantastic homepage slider that you can feature your top products on there or brand messages. This can feature on your homepage.
To help you build conversions, you can add a video to your front page. This can help with your website’s rank on Google and videos can help convert more of the audience. The video is hosted on YouTube or Vimeo, so you don’t have to sacrifice website speed.
- This is one of the free themes perfect for many niches and brands on a tight budget.
- There is a professional design that can impress guests to your website.
- There are high-resolution image attributes that can promote your products in more detail.
- You’re able to add a video to your website that can help convert more of your audience.
Supply is a free theme that has been designed for those brands that have large catalogs. It comes with a few good features that come with this free theme that allows you to get started on your website or make a change for a cost-effective amount.
One of the first features that you can use there is a collection filtering sidebar that allows customers to find the products they want. This can be very important in converting more customers on your website and improving product discovery.
To help build your website’s branding, you’re able to use the slideshow option. This can showcase the most important products on your front page that can help grow your sales with ease. You can also showcase featured collections on your homepage.
- This is another free theme that is great for those who are on a tight budget.
- You can add a slideshow to your homepage to showcase your website’s best products.
- Allow customers to filter through your products for better customer discovery.
- Theme has been optimized for mobiles.
Shoptimized - Inactive
If you want a theme that has a lot of features, an easy to use builder and more to help you sell products from your site with ease, then Shoptimized should be considered. It is a stylish option that will allow you to build a professional website that is centered on mobile users. And the theme is also fast, most websites designed with the theme can load within less than a second. That will help you convert more people who visit your website.
To design your website with this theme you don’t need any experience. It is really easy to use and very quick. Your website could be up and running within a few days.
When it comes to adding features to your website, this theme has it all. There are features like countdown timers, stock counters, Geo-IP functionality and a currency switcher included with the theme. And there are other features as well that can help you sell not just in the US but across the world. And you can improve conversions with urgency.
The developers reckon that this theme can save you about $2000 on app subscriptions. For new businesses or those who are looking to cut costs, this can be a great saving that is put onto your profits.
- Save more than $2000 on app subscriptions with all the added features that are included with the theme.
- There are lots of conversion tools that can help you turn more visitors into customers.
- There are also ways to grow your email marketing list with subscription popups.
- You’re able to sell across the world with a high performing website and great international features.
Final Word: Which of these 10 is the Best Prestige Shopify Theme Alternative
When you’re looking for a Prestige Shopify theme alternative, then you should consider one of the ten options above. These are all great for many niches. Which of these will you use? Let us know in the comments below.