Or go to our Shopify Theme Detector directly
10 Best Shopify Themes for Personalized Products
Last modified: December 22, 2023
|Get a Free Custom Shopify Store
There are lots of Shopify themes for personalized products that you can use on your website. However, not all of them are great. You want to choose carefully. The right choice can skyrocket your brand to success.
What are the Best Features of Shopify Themes for Personalized Products?
There are lots of great features that are often part of the best Shopify themes for personalized products. The first is that all the sites have been optimized for search engines. Being found on platforms like Google or Bing can result in much higher traffic to your website. Ideally, you want to have about 70-80% of your traffic coming from search engines.
In addition, the position you’re at on the Google search results page can hugely impact your business’ success. Those brands that are in the top three results will get about 80% of the search traffic. In contrast, those who are in the bottom five results on the first page will get less than 2.5% of the search traffic.
This can have a massive impact on your long term sales.
In addition, you’ve got to have speed on your website. A good theme allows your website to load as quick as possible. Google recommends that websites load within four seconds at most, but the average website loads in about 7–11 seconds. This can cause a significant amount of loss in revenue. Research has found that for every second that it takes your website to load, you will lose about 7% of your revenue.
There are some themes that allow you to have websites that load within one second. This can improve your conversions a lot more. Speed is also important for ranking on search engines and more.
Finally, it is essential to consider other features of your website. Some themes have features that give you more power and allow you to save money on apps that you would otherwise need to subscribe too. So be sure to have a shortlist of features that you would like to have on your website and see if any theme has those included.
Best Shopify Themes for Personalized Products Are:
Booster is one of the most impressive Shopify themes that is available. There are lots of performance enhancements that have made it into a powerhouse for your brand and can help you get more traffic and convert more of your visitors with ease. It really isn’t just a theme, it is also a marketing toolkit with so many features that the average website can save more than $3000 a year on subscriptions.
Speed is also very important with Booster. With the average loading time of sites using this theme at just 0.6 seconds. Therefore, you have a chance to improve the rankings of your website and get lots of traffic to your store.
- You can save more than $3000 on apps with this theme due to the additional functionality.
- The average website can load within 0.6 seconds using this theme.
- You can build higher levels of traffic through good SEO and other functions on the website.
- One of the easiest page builders included with the theme.
Context is a beautiful theme that allows you to sell your products with confidence whether you have small, medium or large collections of products. It has been designed for brands who want to have a visual story-telling approach that will give an emotional pull to your audience. There are also lots of options to have high-resolution photography on your website.
To help sell products on your website, you can use advanced filtering systems and predictive search. These two features can reduce the purchasing time for your customer and improve conversion rates.
The theme’s design can feature a multi-column menu that makes navigation around your store much easier. When customers go into product pages, they’re able to see the story about the products. They’re also able to get emotionally attached to the product, this can help with selling products.
- There is predictive search and filtering options that can help improve product discovery.
- Make navigation across your store much easier with multi-column menus.
- It is easy to customize your website and it can be used for catalogs of any size.
- Has been optimized for search engines and mobile devices.
Galleria is one of the top themes that is available on Shopify. The new theme has features that can help you improve the cart value of your customers with cross-selling, quick view, recommended products and more. It also has features that can support customers to move quickly to their cart and checkout pages with quick buy and slide-out cart.
To help build trust between you and your audiences, you can use the FAQ pages and product reviews. This can make a significant difference to the number of people who are buying from you. You’re also able to use the image galleries and image zoom to improve the shopping experience of your customers while on your website.
The theme utilizes a lookbook effect. This is a fantastic way for your personalized products to be displayed and is very contemporary within website design.
- There are lots of features on this theme it is hard to mention them all.
- You can improve your website’s navigation so customers can move seamlessly from page to page.
- Improve the average cart value on your website with cross-selling and recommended products.
- You can increase trust with your audience through featured videos, testimonials and more.
Boost is one of the top themes for those that want a fast website. You can increase your potential conversions with the theme and this can help you increase order values and the ranking of your website. The more traffic you can bring to your website and the more you can convert, the more money you can make on your website.
The speed of this website is achieved through clean code and lots of other elements that make this one of the fastest themes available.
The theme uses image hotspots to link an image on your website to a product page. This can improve the purchasing journey to your website. This can help increase conversions and improve order values. It also means customers aren’t infuriated by seeing a product and then not being able to find it on your website.
There are also promotional tiles that can be used on your website. These can promote sales, discounts or products with ease in a classic design that allows you to build a better sales path. You can also add predictive search, helping customers to find products on your store whether you have a large or small catalog.
- You can use color swatches that can display variants on your website.
- Is perfect for those who want an SEO-optimized theme that will look great on any device.
- Integrate your store with all your social media accounts with great icons.
- There are free stock images available that can be used on your website.
This theme is one of the most perfect for customized products. It will work with all the latest Shopify features and will remain updated to the latest feature releases that are planned by Shopify. The theme itself has been tested for loading times and is reckoned to be one of the fastest. Therefore, you can be sure that your website will rank highly on Google and other search engines.
Prestige has a more traditional style, but it can showcase your products in a finer detail that other themes can’t. Customers will be drawn automatically to the look of your products and then they can buy them with ease.
- There are free images available during design that are supplied by Burst.
- Is a more traditional design that is perfect for fashion stores that want to have customized products.
- You can promote your best products on the homepage of your website.
- Is easy to edit and customize.
Palo Alto - Inactive
If you’re looking for a store that is going to have fewer customizable products, then this is one of the best choices for you. There are three basic styles that you’re able to choose from that will start the basic design of your website. These styles can then be customized so that all the sections can be branded to your company and aligned to any offline activities that you participate in. You’re able to customize many areas of your website, including the color, text and other elements.
The theme has lots of great functions that allow customers to view your products in finer detail. For instance, you can add high-resolution images that can give customers a better preview of the products. You’re also able to showcase the brand’s best features and reasons why they should buy from you with a hero video that can feature in numerous locations across your store. You can include videos on lots of pages including product pages, homepages and more. This can help build trust with your audience.
To help further build trust with your audience, you’re able to add a customer testimonial section on your website.
Palo Alto Highlights:
- This theme is perfect for those who want a website that is very responsive and is perfectly viewable on all devices and screen resolutions.
- Is a fast loading theme that can help you reduce the bounce rates and increase conversions.
- Promote your products on the homepage to help improve sales and grow interest in your best products.
- Feature the best products on your homepage with a masonry-style grid.
Fashionopolism - Inactive
Fashion is one of the best options when you want to sell customized products. There are lots of brands that sell customized t-shirts, hoodies and other clothing items. Therefore, as this theme is very fashion-centric, this is a great option for your personalized products. It comes with a huge array of features and functions that can help you brand your website and improve traffic levels for your store. For example, there is Sticky navigation and the product quick view. There is also the product image zoom that allows customers to see products in finer details.
The theme comes with four, unique and beautiful styles that can be used as the basic design for your website. You can optimize the final design for mobile devices, allowing visitors to your store, even when they’re on the go.
To help you with the design of your website, there are two menu options that can be utilized. This includes a horizontal menu or sidebar option. Therefore, you can create a style that is perfect for your brand and audience.
- This is one of the best themes that can be used for personalized fashion brands.
- Promote your brand with a video on your homepage that is hosted by YouTube.
- Display products on an aesthetically pleasing slideshow.
- Enable a product zoom feature on your website for customers to see your products in finer details.
California - Inactive
California is one of the most simple but popular themes for Shopify. It is perfect for those that want to sell personalized products from their store and is also great for fashion items. As many stores offer personalized fashion items, this combination works well with this theme. This is a story-based theme template, allowing you to showcase your brand’s story. The header slideshow that is displayed on your homepage can help you display and advertise your best products, core brand messages and more.
The design of the theme is really good, easy on the eye and perfect for conversions. The theme is completely optimized for all devices and screen resolutions. You’re also able to use Instagram with this theme, with a nice integration that can be added to your store. You’re also able to use this to build trust with your audience.
To help customers find the products that they want, there is a product filtering system that allows customers to display only the products they want. The filter can remove products based on type, brand, price, bestseller status and more.
- A highly popular theme that is used by numerous brands on Shopify and more.
- Has been made responsive so it can be viewed on all devices, including mobile and desktops.
- The theme is perfect for ranking on Google and other search engines.
- Can be linked to your Instagram account for higher levels of engagement with audiences.
Plain - Inactive
Plain is an aesthetically pleasing Shopify theme that can be used for your customized products. The designs for the theme are very attractive and customers will enjoy visiting your website. To help you make your website work for you, there are lots of different features to help convert visitors to customers on your store.
The theme includes two great features for your website logo. The first option is for an existing logo to be uploaded and used. This option also allows you to use the existing logo as a custom favicon, something that helps you to build your SEO. Another is to use the theme’s inbuilt logo designer. This can help you create a custom, word-based logo for your website. It is easy to use and perfect for those who have no logo or designer skills.
You’re also able to do a lot of customizations on the website. You can change the background color and customize call-to-actions. Therefore, there are numerous ways that you can get your website to match your branding as well as improve conversions.
- Numerous menu options can help you improve site navigation for users on your website.
- You can integrate your store with lots of different social media platforms without issues.
- The theme has been completely optimized for Google and other search engines for higher traffic levels.
- There are lots of features to help you improve revenues on your site.
Boundless - Inactive
If you’re on a tight budget, then you will want to consider Boundless. This is a free, minimalist theme that will allow you to have a great website design within no time at all. There are lots of features and functions that are included on the theme as well that are normally only found on premium themes. For instance, there are sticky navigation options that allow your website’s menu to stay at the top of the browser as the user scrolls down the page. This offers better navigation and user experiences.
You’re able to use high-resolution images on this website and showcase products and brand messages in great detail. This can help you improve your conversions and grow your business with ease. There is also a fantastic homepage slider. This can help your website have lots of featured products or brand messages that are on your homepage. You’re also able to add a hero video to your homepage. This can improve your website’s rank on Google. Research has also found that videos can help increase conversions with ease.
Loading times for this theme are also quick. This is due to the minimalist coding on the website.
- This is a free theme that is great for those brands that are on a tight budget.
- This has a professional style that can improve trust with your audience.
- You can use high-resolution images that offer you a chance to promote your products in greater detail.
- You can add a video to your homepage that can help you convert more visitors to customers.
Conclusion: 10 Best Shopify Themes for Personalized Products
If you’re looking for one of the top Shopify themes for personalized products, then those above are a great starting point. Each one has the features, design, and ease of use to be a great choice. Which one will you use on your website?
What kind of support can I expect with Shopify themes for personalized products?
Most themes come with dedicated support for setup, customization, and troubleshooting, ensuring a smooth operation of your online store.
Can Shopify themes handle complex personalization options for products?
Yes, many Shopify themes are designed to handle complex personalization options, allowing for multiple customization layers and variations.
Can I integrate a live preview feature for personalized products in my Shopify theme?
Many Shopify themes allow integration of live preview features, enabling customers to see real-time updates as they customize products.