How To Integrate Shopify With QuickBooks
Last modified: April 23, 2020
QuickBooks is one of the most highly used accounting software packages. You can sync your Shopify account to QuickBooks easily thanks to numerous apps available through the Shopify Apps store. This will help make managing your business’ finances much easier.
There are several benefits to integrating the two, including:
- Seamlessly file data into the correct accounts and ledgers for tax and business purposes.
- Can create accurate sales receipts.
- You can view your account balance.
- Track the best performing products.
- Run reports that show you consumer trends on your store.
* This button will show the rest of the post and open up an offer from Shopify
Steps To Sync Account With QuickBooks
To sync Shopify account with your Quickbooks, you need to select the data range you want to sync and then click on the ‘Export Shopify Order’ button. This can be done regularly at your own time periods.
Don’t forget there are plenty of Quickbook apps on the Shopify App Store. All you need to do is to search for them.