The 10 Best Shopify Themes with a Wishlist
Last modified: September 29, 2021
Or go to our Shopify Theme Detector directly
Not everyone who is on your website is in a position to make a purchase. Sometimes people like to look at products they would like to buy early in the month and then complete the transaction when they’ve been paid. This is typically true of many luxury items or high-ticket purchases. But it can also be true in fashion. To help customers come back, you’ve got to make the purchasing journey easier for the customer. That is why you might want to use one of the Shopify themes with a wishlist.
Why use one of the Shopify Themes with a Wishlist?
A wishlist can be a useful tool when you’re selling on Shopify and while most brands utilize one of the number Wishlist apps, you can actually use one of the top Shopify themes with a wishlist instead. These can be more cost-effective and they can offer you more features in addition to the wishlist.
This will allow customers to ‘window shop’ on your website before payday and then when they get paid to come back and use the saved list of items to complete the process. This will save your customers time and create a more effective purchasing journey. This can help you build more revenue and retain more of your customers. It can also be a good way for customers to plan seasonal gifts or one-off gifts for their family/friends (birthdays, weddings, etc.).
There are numerous features that you would like on your website to help you make the most of your brand. The first is that your theme should be easy to rank on Google and other search engines. Most websites get about 70-80% of their traffic from search engines. Those brands that are in the top three search results will also get 80% of the search traffic, those in the bottom five of the first page will only get 2.5% of the traffic.
You will also need to get your website optimized for mobile devices. About half of all visitors to a website are from a mobile device. Therefore, you need to ensure that your website can be viewed perfectly on all devices.
You should also have a fast website. Website speed is one of the most important converting factors. Research has found that for every second that it takes to load your website, you will lose about 7% of your revenue.
So what are the best Shopify themes with a wishlist? Here are 10 options for you to consider.
- Lacozt - Multipurpose Clothing and Fashion Store Shopify Theme
- Qurox - Responsive Shopify Fashion Theme
- Gemini - Responsive Shopify Fashion Theme
- Uniqlo - Minimal eCommerce Shopify Theme
- Elessi 3 - Responsive Shopify Theme
- Qrack - Responsive Shopify Theme with sections
- Shopar | Premium e-Commerce Shopify Theme
- Shofixe - Fashion Shopify Theme
- Sneaker - Multipurpose, Fashion, Shoes Store Shopify Theme
- Techno Store - Electronics eCommerce Shopify Theme
Lacozt - Multipurpose Clothing and Fashion Store Shopify Theme
Lacozt is a versatile and user-friendly Shopify theme that will offer you a stylish website. There are lots of great features to this website as well. This includes a great drag and drop page builder that can help you create a unique website. This means even those who have no experience with website building, you can design and implement a website you can be proud of.
The theme comes with several templates for you to use. This includes pages for your about, contact, services, blog, FAQ and more. The attractiveness of these pages with the customization options will help you impress visitors. This can help you convert more website visitors.
This theme comes with a great wishlist setting that allows customers to save items within a virtual basket that they can retrieve at a later date. This can be great for those customers who will come back later to complete the purchase.
The theme also comes with product comparison and countdown timer. This can help with conversion, urgency and more.
Lacozt – Multipurpose Clothing and Fashion Store Shopify Theme Highlights:
- You can add a wishlist to your website for customers to save products for later.
- A versatile design that allows you to build a highly stylish website.
- You can have a countdown timer that will add urgency and FOMO to your website.
- There are several page templates to help you get a website started.
Qurox - Responsive Shopify Fashion Theme
This theme comes with a lot of features that can help you take your website to the next level. For instance, you can have videos inserted into your product pages within the thumbnails. You’re also able to group product images together for a more aesthetically pleasing design. To help showcase your products there is also an image zoom popup.
To help you keep engaged with your audience there is active integration with Facebook. You can have Facebook chat and tracking on your website. The checkout operations are also enhanced with this theme. For one, there is a dynamic one-click checkout button and you can have terms and conditions on the checkout. You’re also able to showcase your products in numerous currencies with a switch feature that is great.
To help with sales there is a great product filtering system that can reduce the number of products seen on the screen. When customers are looking at the products, they can see products in quick view as well as compare features. Finally, customers can add products to their wishlist for saving for later.
Qurox – Responsive Shopify Fashion Theme Highlights:
- The theme comes with several different features to help you sell more.
- Add a wishlist for customer purchasing journeys.
- Add a compare products section of your website.
- Dynamic one-click quick buy options for your website.
Gemini - Responsive Shopify Fashion Theme
This theme has a unique style that is perfect for most niches. There are lots of customizations that you can use on your website. This can include adding any color that you would like to your store to make it to your brand colors. The theme also has lots of customizations for typography and more.
The theme is one of the best when it comes to social media integration. You can add an Instagram feed, perfect for those brands that want to use a lot of visual appeal to your website through social media channels.
On the shopping side, you can use the Ajax filter to showcase the products that the customer wants to see based on several factors. You can customize these elements to make sure that your customers have the best experience. There are also product carousels that can be used to showcase your products with ease. When customers are ready to make a purchase they can use the ‘Quick Shop’ features or the Wishlist features to save their products for later.
Gemini – Responsive Shopify Fashion Theme Highlights:
- Add customer reviews to your website to help you build trust with your audience.
- There are two different carts that you can use on your website.
- Easy to use Wishlist feature for your website to ensure customers can save future purchasing options.
- Can integrate MailChimp into your website to get subscribers and sell to them through email marketing.
Uniqlo - Minimal eCommerce Shopify Theme
Uniqlo is a minimalist theme that has a clean and elegant design that is perfect for selling in numerous niches. It has a fully responsive design that also includes adjustable widths for use on smaller screens. There is no coding knowledge required to make this theme work on your Shopify store and with all the features and functions of this website, you can create a great website design. One of the best features of this website is the drag and drop page designers.
The theme has lots of header options on the website that includes adding your own custom logo with width options. You can also choose the right position for your logo, such as whether it is on the left or center. The header can also become sticky, moving down the page as your customer scrolls, always staying at the top of the browser. This is great for branding.
The app includes lots of features to help you sell. You can use any of the three-footer styles for improved marketing space. This can include contact information, newsletter subscription and more. The theme also comes with a wishlist that can be so important for retaining customers throughout the month.
Uniqlo – Minimal eCommerce Shopify Theme Highlights:
- One of the easiest themes to customize with numerous options that make your website completely unique.
- Use any of the three footer styles to customize your website.
- Grow your email marketing list with ease.
- Optimized for SEO and mobile devices, giving you better reach and traffic.
Elessi 3 - Responsive Shopify Theme
Elessi is one of the themes that you really want to consider for any Shopify project. The theme has numerous features and functions that make it a great choice for numerous niches and the clean, modern, user-friendly design makes it a great choice.
There are numerous theme features on this theme that make it a perfect choice. For one, you can have a product quick view that allows customers to look at a product in more detail in a popup or off-canvas without leaving the shop page. You can also use the cart sidebar for customers to look at the cart without leaving their current page.
Finally, the wishlist can be implemented on the website. This will keep customers coming back to your website when they’re in a position to complete the purchase.
The theme has been optimized for speed. This is whether you use the lookbook effect or not. The speed is great at loading times but can also help you rank. The higher you are ranked on Google the more traffic you will get.
Elessi 3 – Responsive Shopify Theme Highlights:
- Add a wishlist to your website with ease to help customers remember what products they want to buy.
- Get more traffic with higher ranks on Google and other search engines.
- A lookbook effect that looks really professional.
- Quick shop features are great for speeding up the purchasing process on your website.
Qrack - Responsive Shopify Theme with sections
This is a very responsive theme that allows you to have a quality website that is professional, clean and modern. It comes with a lot of features that often take months to develop. The theme can display perfectly on all screens and devices, which is perfect.
There are lots of features that are useful for your website. For one, designing is going to be simple. There is a drag and drop feature that can help you create your website within hours. There are also shortcodes that can make designing your website a lot easier, you don’t need to know any coding for your website.
The theme also includes mega menu options for better navigation and a homepage slider. For product display, there are variant images, color swatches and more. You’re also able to use quick view to speed up the shopping experience on your website. To help customers remember what they will like to buy from you, then you can add the wishlist to your website.
Qrack – Responsive Shopify Theme with sections Highlights:
- Add a wishlist to your website with ease to help shoppers on your website.
- Theme includes a mega menu option for better navigation on your website.
- Includes variant images, color swatches and more on your website.
- A quick view option that allows you to speed up the selling process on your website.
Shopar | Premium e-Commerce Shopify Theme
Shopar has a minimal design that is very attractive and helps you build a strong website with fantastic bootstrap features for responsive designs. This theme is fully optimized for all devices and screen resolutions. The theme also comes with Ajax cart and color swatches for your website’s variant products.
The theme also includes a flexible sidebar that looks really impressive. All features of your website can be customized with ease.
To help you keep the interest of your customers you can add a wishlist to your website. This can be implemented with ease and can help you build a better relationship with customers. This can also increase your revenues with ease. There are also ways that you can add long term marketing with a newsletter popup and signup form with MailChimp support.
Shopar | Premium e-Commerce Shopify Theme Highlights:
- Includes lots of features that help you build a mailing list.
- Quick view options for a better shopping experience.
- Can include wishlist features on your website.
- Add color swatches for variant products.
Shofixe - Fashion Shopify Theme
This is another clean and elegant design. This is suitable for numerous niches including fashion, digital products and more. The theme includes a drag and drop page builder that allows you to create excellent designs that are unique to your website. To add customization, there are theme color options.
The theme is quick to install. Once done, you can build great websites with long term marketing options. There is a newsletter popup, notification bar and more. You can also have customers use the QuickView for faster shopping experiences and the Wishlist.
There are lots of other options for social media engagement. You can add feeds for Instagram and Twitter. You’re also able to build trust with testimonials.
Shofixe – Fashion Shopify Theme Highlights:
- You can add several banners to your website for enhanced promotions of products, offers and more.
- Use a wishlist to entice audiences to save carts and come back later to complete the purchase.
- There are two social media feeds to increase engagement with your audience.
- Improve trust with the audience with several features.
Sneaker - Multipurpose, Fashion, Shoes Store Shopify Theme
Sneaker is a completely modern and aesthetically pleasing design that is great for your Shopify website. It is completely responsive and is retina-ready. It is perfect for numerous niches and can be used by anyone, even those who don’t have any experience building a website.
The theme comes with lots of features to help you make the most of your website. For one there is a wishlist that has several exciting features for you. For one, your customers will be able to share the wishlist with friends and family.
Customers will also be able to compare products side-by-side so they can choose the product that they want with an informed decision.
The theme is completely optimized for search engines and speed. Therefore, you can expect your website to rank highly on Google and other search engines. In addition, traffic to your site will be impressed by the performance and this can increase revenues.
Sneaker – Multipurpose, Fashion, Shoes Store Shopify Theme Highlights:
- Perfect for those who want to have a social wishlist, customers can share theirs.
- Can use a Mega Menu to create a perfect navigation system.
- Optimized for search engines, so you can get more traffic to your store.
- Product comparison features to make your website sell more products.
Techno Store - Electronics eCommerce Shopify Theme
This theme was designed for those stores that have gadgets, technical products and similar niches. There are lots of great features that help you make your website unique and perfect. For instance, there is a vertical menu option that is aligned with other brands in technical niches. Other options have been developed to make the website perform better.
Customers can add products that they want to the wish list. These can then be kept for when the customer is in a position to make a purchase.
Customization options are also great. The theme has wide and boxed layout options, Google Web Fonts integration and other advanced typography options. You’re also able to use any color that you would like. And the theme is GDPR compliant.
Techno Store – Electronic eCommerce Shopify Theme Highlights:
- Mega menu options for better navigation across the store.
- Compare products on the screen for the customer to pick the right product for them.
- Can cross-sell products with ease using an effective popup.
- Lots of options that make it a great choice for those new to website ownership.
Final Word: The 10 Best Shopify Themes with a Wishlist
When it comes to having one of the best Shopify themes with a wishlist you’re spoilt for choice. Above are ten options for you to have a look at. These are great choices with numerous other features that can help you take your website to the next level. Which option will you use? Let us know in the comments.