The 10 Best Shopify Themes with Sub Collections
Last modified: October 2, 2021
Or go to our Shopify Theme Detector directly
Some of the best selling stores online are those that are well organized. A well-organized store allows your customers to find the products that they want quickly and efficiently without trouble. One way to do this is to offer product filtering or search on your website, another is to use the Shopify themes with sub-collections.
What is Meant by Shopify Themes with Sub Collections?
When it comes to building a strong website, you want to have a store that helps customers find products with ease. The Shopify environment has one layer of sorting that is called collections. This is like having all your t-shirts under one title. However, stores are often not as one-dimension as this. You could have categories for boy t-shirts, girl t-shirts and gender-neutral t-shirts. A customer might want to shop in one, two or all three of these categories.
However, another customer might only want to shop in a small subsection of the category. That is where sub-collections can come and help. With a good design of collections and sub-collections, you can allow some customers to look through all of the collection (i.e. t-shirts) and another customer to look at a very niche sub-collection (i.e. gender neutral sub-collection). This can allow your customers to be more flexible and can you retain some more customers.
As with all websites, even those with sub-collections will need to have good SEO and perfect website speed. However, by having sub-collections, you can reduce the decision fatigue that is often experienced by customers who are shopping online. It might benefit you in the longer term as well because those who are suffering from fatigue are more likely to spend more money but are also more likely to return items.
Every item that is returned to you is going to cost you money. You sometimes have to pay for postage and you might receive an item that can’t be sold again for the same value.
With these points in mind, what are the best Shopify themes with sub-collections? Here is a list of ten options for you to try.
- Lezada- Multipurpose Shopify Theme
- Multikart- Multipurpose Sections Shopify Theme
- Handy- Handmade Shop Shopify Theme
- Classy Missy – Fashion Store Shopify Theme
- Kaline – Multipurpose Responsive Shopify Theme
- Airy - Drones Store Shopify Theme
- Minim – Minimal & Clean Furniture Store Shopify Theme (Mobile Friendly)
- NexGeek - Multipurpose Responsive Shopify Theme
Lezada- Multipurpose Shopify Theme
Lezada is one of the most elegant Shopify themes that you can come across. It is a multi-purpose theme that can be used within any industry with lots of features that can help you grow your website. The theme’s design is perfectly optimized for numerous devices. This can include mobiles and desktops.
The theme is a perfect theme for lots of great niches. It is often deployed on websites selling electronic goods, digital products, fashion items and more.
The theme connects with social media platforms for better engagement with audiences. You’re also going to get more than 210 different homepage demo sites, with more than 40 drag and drop sections and 11 slider styles/banners that you can deploy.
Lezada- Multipurpose Shopify Theme Highlights:
- Optimized for search engines and all devices, being completely responsive to the device the user is on.
- There are lookbook banners for an excellent design on your website that is attractive.
- There are more than 210 designs you can apply to your website in one click.
- Lots of other features to help you sell more.
Multikart- Multipurpose Sections Shopify Theme
This is another multi-purpose website that is perfect for numerous niches. This has been used for fashion, tech and more. There are 21 premade demo sites that can be installed on your website for easy website design. There are also 12 product layouts that can be applied to your website and more than 8 shop layouts. Therefore, you can build a great website with lots of premade options already completed for you. These demo sites can be customized to your specific needs.
The theme includes lots of other features to help you build your website with lots of potential for sales. There is a sales countdown timer to add urgency on your website and product zoom to enhance the shopping experience of your customer.
To help with design there is the chance to use numerous Google fonts on your website with integration. You can also add a mega menu for improved navigation across your website.
Multikart- Multipurpose Sections Shopify Theme Highlights:
- Improve the performance of your website with lots of great features to help build a better website.
- Add a mega menu for improved navigation on your website.
- Add urgency to your website to get more customers to convert when they see the ticking clock.
- A product zoom option that allows you to enhance the shopping experience.
Handy- Handmade Shop Shopify Theme
Handy is one of the top Shopify themes for a stylish website for handmade products. This app can take your small business online with ease with limited expense. The theme has an exclusive set of fonts that is unique to Shopify, ensuring that your website is unique and offers better interactivity. There are also selected Google fonts that can be used.
You can also increase urgency with this app by using the FOMO popups. These are there to push your customer into making a decision about purchasing a product by thinking that they could miss out on an item/deal/discount. A great way to increase sales.
The theme also includes a multicurrency feature that can switch between different currencies based on the location of the user. There is also a wishlist. And to help you sell to your customers over a longer period, you can subscribe your visitors to a mailing list.
Handy- Handmade Shop Shopify Theme Highlights:
- Lots of options to help improve the performance of your website.
- There are wishlist options to help you build a better long term sales technique.
- Grow your email marketing list with ease.
- Use FOMO to get more sales on your website without pushing too hard.
Classy Missy – Fashion Store Shopify Theme
This theme is one of the top options for those who are within the fashion niche. It is a lightly coded and highly responsive theme that is quick to load. You can use any color you would like with a color picker that can help you brand your website with ease. There are also options to choose the Google Font you would like and five different Mega Menu options that can help you improve the navigation across your site.
To help with product discovery there are lots of options for improved usability. Customers can use the QuickView to stay on the collection or subcollection page to view more details of the product. In addition, they can then add the product to the cart with ease. To see variants, the customer can click on options that are contained within the color swatches.
The theme has lots of options for improving your website’s performance. There is a product image zooming and more that can help customers see more details of your products. The theme is also SEO optimized, helping you to rank highly on Google and other search engines. Perfect for those who want to increase traffic to their website. You can also use the generous and easy to use social sharing tools.
Classy Missy – Fashion Store Shopify Theme Highlights:
- Create a banner using the unique Flexslider system to promote products, deals and discounts.
- You can have a category page with and without slider.
- Perfect for use on a mobile device that can help you rank higher as well.
- There are social media sharing tools for higher levels of engagement.
Kaline – Multipurpose Responsive Shopify Theme
This theme has been designed to be completely mobile friendly. It has been tested on most devices and the theme has performed well. There is a dynamic checkout button that allows you to have customers buy instantly by skipping directly to the cart, this quick buy option is a great way for your customers to speed up the purchasing process on your store.
To improve your website’s product pages, you can have advanced swatches. You can choose options for the swatches such as size, color, material and more. You can make the customization to this to make the swatches unique for your brand and exactly what you need for your website.
The theme is perfect for filtering out the products that customers aren’t looking for. You can add a product filter to your website and when a customer clicks on an option, then the shop page will automatically remove the unrelated products. You can also have custom product tabs that are perfect for showing more information including descriptions, reviews and other important information. Product reviews can also be a great way to achieve more sales and build trust with your audience.
Kaline – Multipurpose Responsive Shopify Theme Highlights:
- Lazy load images for improved website performance.
- The theme has custom product tabs that allow you to have structured information on it.
- There are product reviews that can help you promote your products and sell more with higher levels of trust.
- There is a quick view option that allows customers to see your products without leaving the collection page.
Airy - Drones Store Shopify Theme
This theme is a great choice for those who are selling drones or other gadgets and want to have an excellent theme to do so. The theme offers you the best design possibilities that match the latest trends in eCommerce to help you convert more of your visitors.
There is a catalog page, collections options and an about us page that are perfectly designed for you to get started on your website. The simple design will allow you to customize with ease, adding your own images and text to the website. There is also a lot of functionality on the website theme that can help you grow your business with ease.
The theme comes with a mega menu for improved navigation that can help with the shopping experience and improve your site’s SEO. You can also have the Product Quick View option enabled for higher levels of customer satisfaction when they’re shopping on your website.
The theme comes with newsletter subscriptions and an informative footer area that can help you provide more information to your website team.
Airy – Drones Store Shopify Theme Highlights:
- Perfect for stores with one product or hundreds.
- Add lots of elements to your website to help customers have a better experience while shopping with you.
- Optimized for your website’s performance on search engines and on all devices.
- Add new subscribers to your mailing list for improved long term sales.
Minim – Minimal & Clean Furniture Store Shopify Theme (Mobile Friendly)
One of the best things about Minim is that it is a clean and minimalist theme that has a lot to offer new and old Shopify store owners looking for a fresh look. The theme has been used for numerous niches including bookstores, cosmetic shops and even clothing lines. It has lots of functionality that make it a perfect option for those that want more control over the design and features of their website.
The theme comes with a drag and drop page builder that is perfect for creating a unique site with lots of additions. You can add product bundles, upselling options, Facebook Chat, a dynamic ready checkout, a lookbook and more. The theme is also completely optimized to worth with Oberlo for those that want to run a dropshipping experience from their website.
The theme also includes lots of options to improve the shopping experience of your customers. The theme allows you to use an advanced variant swatch, add to cart popup and a 360 degree product view.
Minim – Minimal & Clean Furniture Store Shopify Theme Highlights:
- This is one of the best themes for those that want a mobile-ready website that will rank well.
- There are product notifications that can tell customers when a product is back in stock.
- Ajax search and product options to improve the functionality of your website.
- Quick view and quick add to cart popups that can improve the shopping experience on your website.
NexGeek - Multipurpose Responsive Shopify Theme
NexGeek is a great option for those that are looking for a new theme for their Shopify store. It has great speed potential with lots of documentation to help you get started with this theme. You can use full-width layouts or the boxed layout for the perfect design options. When you want to customize your website, you can use the drag and drop interface to build a website that is perfect for your needs and matches your expectations. You don’t need to be a website designer to make this happen.
The theme is completely responsive to the device that is being used. This can help you attract a larger audience to your website. In addition, you can be sure that your website attracts traffic from search engines because your website can feature higher in rankings.
The theme contains a lot of options for designing. You can use lots of Google web fonts and Font Awesome. There are also Sticky Header options that can improve the branding of your website.
To help you convert customers to your website, you can add videos to your product pages. You’re also able to showcase variants on your website with the help of color swatches. There is also the chance for you to use the Ajax Wishlist and the Ajax add to cart.
NexGeek – Multipurpose Responsive Shopify Theme Highlights:
- Use color swatches on your website to showcase your variants.
- Use the wishlist and add to cart options on your website.
- Lots of design options to help you build a better website for higher revenues and engagement.
- Sticky header options can help you brand your website with ease.
Avenue is one of the most aesthetically pleasing themes that has been designed for large catalogues. This is a fast loading theme that is great for those that want to rank higher on search engines and attract lots of customers. There are also numerous features of this theme that allow you to build a high-functioning website that can convert visitors to your customers with ease.
One of the best features of this theme is that it has a great filtering system that allows customers to find a product they want with ease. The filter can use lots of different elements to restrict the products on view. For instance, the theme uses brand, price and more.
The theme also allows you to sort your products into small collection groups or sublists. This is great for your visitors. You’re also able to use breadcrumbs for better navigation and to improve the site’s SEO potential. Studies have also shown that this might decrease the rate of abandoned carts on a website and improve conversions in general.
- Has been completely optimized for all search engines, allowing you to attract more traffic to your website.
- Has a clean code for faster loading times and more revenue.
- Improve the navigation across your website with several options.
- Use social media icons for more engagement with your brand.
Spark is one of the best themes that allows you to create a website that can convert audiences on your website into customers. There are great styles that you can use and these can then be customized. You’re also able to choose between two different menu options that are great for improving the navigation on your website. The menu options include a multi-column option and a slide-out sidebar.
You’re able to have all your products on one page with this app as you can have a continuous product scroll on your website. This makes it easier for your customers to find products on your website and improves the experience. To reduce the number of products shown, the theme comes with a product filtering system. This can reduce the viewable products based on numerous elements including brand, price, vendor and more.
To help build trust with your customers, you can have a testimonial section. You’re also able to add a homepage and product page videos to showcase your brand and products in more detail. Videos are hosted on YouTube and shared to the website seamlessly.
- Product filtering allows for better product discovery across your website.
- Add a video to your homepage with ease.
- Improve the navigation across your website for better user experiences.
- Lots of customization options for building a unique website.
Final Word: The 10 Best Shopify Themes with Sub Collections
When it comes to looking for the best Shopify themes with sub-collections, you’re going to find it tough. There are only a few options available, with the ten best themes listed above. Which one will you choose? Let us know in the comments below.