Or go to our Shopify Theme Detector directly
Top 10 Best Shopify Content Building Apps – 
Last modified: July 4, 2022
Content building is really important for the success of your Shopify store. The more content you publish on your website, social media and on your store generally, the more traffic you will build. To help, because content building is time-consuming, you should use at least one of the best Shopify content building apps.
What can Shopify Content Building Apps do for Your Website?
There are many ways that the Shopify content building apps can help your business to grow. For one, you can get content like videos onto your website. This can be a good option as videos are known to improve conversion rates. Another option is to have content from your website posted regularly to social media.
All of this automation can help you make the most of your time. You can reduce the amount of time that you need to spend marketing. Therefore, you can create more meaningful marketing messages or fulfill orders.
So what are the best Shopify content building apps? Here are ten for you to consider.
Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker
This app allows you to create videos for your Shopify store, products and other marketing campaigns automatically. All you need to do is select the type of video you want, the products to be featured and then the app will do the rest for you.
The automation allows you to create video content on your website without too much hard work. You can then share these videos across the internet with ease.
Promo is a high-end company that has had lots of positive promotion in the past. It has a strong support base, so if you need help it is available. And with the videos, you can see conversions grow on your website.
- Create videos from the images and text that you’ve already published.
- Share videos across numerous platforms.
- You can lots of different types and styles of video that are suited for your needs.
- Really simple to use.
Text Video Maker by Typito
This app will allow you to create branded videos with a drag and drop builder. The easy-to-use app is very similar to Canva, but is for videos and allows for easy sharing across the internet. There’s no need for you to have any specific skills to use this app but the results can still be highly professional.
The app has been used by more than 90,000 stores across the world and has created more than a quarter of a million videos. There are numerous different videos that can be created with this app including advice, product promotions, testimonials, Instagram stories, interest videos, etc. There are also more than 500 motion graphic templates that you can use to get started. To finish off there are 20 video formats that can be shared across social media and other platforms.
Text Video Maker by Typito Highlights:
- Has been used by more than 90,000 stores and users across the world.
- You can use more than 20 different video formats to share across different platforms.
- There are more than 500 motion graphic templates to help you build your content.
- An easy-to-use system that deploys a drag and top video builder.
This video maker will allow you to have new promotional videos within minutes thanks to a simple interface that anyone can use. There are plenty of templates that can help you when you first start to build your video and then you can add photos, text and more to add to the story.
The app allows you to choose your brand’s hex color to ensure the videos are branded when you’re finished. The app is free to install, but there are costs when you want to publish the videos. This allows you to pay only for the videos that you use and when you use the app. And you can test lots of different video ideas out without being charged.
- Pay only for what you publish on your website.
- There are templates available that help you to create the perfect video.
- You can use your own photos, text and more to help you create the perfect video.
- The app allows you to start building content as soon as it is installed.
Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos
Videofy has lots of unique features that make it one of the most perfect options for creating videos to raise revenues on your store. You can bulk create videos automatically that can then be shared across numerous channels including Facebook, YouTube and on your website. This saves you time by not having to make the videos one at a time.
With the right adjustments, this app can help you create videos that are professionally designed and can improve your website’s engagement. The videos can also help with SEO. You can customize the videos by branding them with your colors, font, logo, store name and others.
There are also options to use licensed music within the videos to enhance the professionalism of the content you create. There are also templates that you can use to make your creation a smoother process.
- You can improve content creation on social media for higher levels of engagement.
- Improve your website’s SEO with ease.
- Brand your videos with numerous customization options.
- Create videos in bulk to save your time.
Facebook & Instagram Auto Post
This app will allow you to post automatically to your social media account within just a couple of minutes of setup. There are three main platforms that this app supports including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You can publish lots of different offers and products to these accounts daily.
Connecting to your Shopify store to social media platforms is easy. And all you have to do then is schedule the posts and they will be automatically posted for you. The app allows you to schedule posts for a specific time of the day and it can be used to publish random products at specific times throughout the day. The post works with Facebook business pages with ease.
To help with the selection, you can choose what collection the products will be randomly chosen from. Therefore, you can publish content from each collection throughout the day to ensure wide coverage of your products without over-focusing on one particular collection.
The app also allows you to define and set a template. There are variables you can add which will be replaced with the right details of the product when the post is published. This app can therefore help you save a lot of time publishing your content to social media. You can then spend your time on other activities that can help grow your business.
Facebook & Instagram Auto Post Highlights:
- Set at what time the content is to be published on all networks.
- Connects your store with the top three social media channels.
- Choose a product at random to advertise.
- You can set variables within the post to make it look more natural.
Onollo is one of the top social media marketing tools that allow you to schedule updates for your accounts to manually and automatically publish when you need them to. The app allows you to improve productivity and increase the results from your marketing campaigns. You can link your website to your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube with ease. And with the AI, you can tell when the best time to create the content is.
The app is synchronized with your store’s catalog. Therefore, you can create and publish social media postings in minutes. You can schedule posts for Facebook and Twitter posts for your products to promote them on that channel. The app also has an auto-post option that can be used on Facebook and Twitter to help you save time when you are busy.
- This is a free app that will allow you to connect your social media accounts to the Shopify store.
- You can create updates automatically or manually and publish them.
- There are auto-posting options to help you maintain strong branding.
- It takes just minutes for you to connect to your website and get started.
This app is one of the best options for those that want to create social media content and then post it automatically across accounts. It offers an auto-post feature that allows for the latest products and discounts to be automatically created and shared across channels like Twitter and Facebook for ease.
The app can choose random products from your collections to share on your social media profiles. This is a great way to build engagement on your website and can bring in new traffic to your website for you to grow your website with ease. It can also help to convert new traffic and grow revenues.
The app is also useful by adding your brand’s logo to all product images. This protects your images from being stolen by other users. It also means that you can create strong brand awareness of your products.
- Autopost your customer reviews across your social media channels.
- You can publish products randomly every day to your social media platforms.
- This is an easy to use app that can be used by anyone with a Shopify website.
- Helps to build trust, traffic and improve conversions rates on your website.
Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW
This app allows you to automate all your social media work. You can keep your social media profiles updated with ease with regular product posts on a daily basis. This prevents your account from going quiet when you are busy with clients and customers. This can mean that your lead generation never goes dry.
After you subscribe to an account, the app will import products from your catalog. This import will include photos, descriptions and links. This can take up to 10 minutes. Then the app will share your products throughout the day to your Facebook and Instagram accounts with ease. You can also send content to Twitter.
The app allows you to post products from specific collections or exclude certain collections. Or you can publish products from across your store. You can set what time of day, what day and more of when you would like posts to be published. And this app will also discount those products that don’t have images or are out of stock.
Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW Highlights:
- You can automate the publishing of content to many different platforms easily.
- Choose the time when you would like content to be published.
- Add links, photos and hashtags to your posts.
- Takes just 10 minutes to set up.
Instablog ‑ Auto Post To Blog
This app has been designed to help you create a better SEO footprint for your website by creating new content. It uses the images and pots from your Instagram account and turns them into a blog post on your website. This allows you to build trust with audiences and grab the attention of your audience with ease.
This app helps you maintain a strong blogging presence, even if you don’t have time to complete the work.
Instablog ‑ Auto Post To Blog Highlights:
- This app turns your Instagram posts into blog posts.
- It is really simple to use.
- Spend less time building your content and more time promoting it.
- Improve the rank of your website on Google and other search engines.
Social Rabbit allows you to automatically publish new content from your store to social media platforms. This allows you to get your content in front of millions of potential customers who use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. And this is all included in one simple app that allows for 24/7 access to the audiences.
The app is really advanced and allows you to create custom captions for each post. This can be done within the app’s template section. Therefore, your site can seem less promotional and more real. This can grow your following really easily.
This app has an inbuilt image editor that can allow you to adjust your images to make them more marketable on social media. There is also a URL shortener that can improve the look of any URLs you would like to publish.
Social Rabbit Highlights:
- Create engaging content for your social media channels in minutes.
- Links to four of the main social media networks.
- You can shorten URLs to make them look more friendly.
- You can access an image editor on your website.
Final Word: Top 10 Best Shopify Content Building Apps
If you’re looking for one of the best Shopify content building apps, then the above ten are certainly worth a look. From blogging to video creation, you can get as much content as you need to promote your business. So which app or apps will you install?