Or go to our Shopify Theme Detector directly
10 Best Shopify Widgets – 
Last modified: July 4, 2022
Sometimes you don’t need a full Shopify app for you to get additional functions on your website. Instead, you need a smaller addition, known as a widget. And there are lots of options if you’re searching for the best Shopify widgets.
What Functions do the Best Shopify Widgets Offer?
There are numerous features that the best Shopify Widgets can offer. For one you can have audio players, review functions, Instagram feeds and more. By having widgets instead of apps, you can expect less code to be installed and this can reduce the impact of speed that is made on your website.
Here are some of the best Shopify widgets that you can have installed on your Shopify store.
Widgetic (Audio Players)
Widgetic offer this excellent audio player that can allow you to play individual tracks or albums to customers who are on your website. You can offer an audio player, compact MP3 Player, a play button or a spinning player. These are excellent ways for you to get customers to interact with your brand’s music whether you sell digital music or CDs.
The spinning player adds animations that show a rotating image, like a vinyl, which is a nice track for those who are selling older music or want to sell vinyls of the classic era. This widget is great for numerous industries besides this, including podcasters, those selling voice-over services and more. The widget can also be used to offer audio tutorials and answer FAQs on your website.
There are lots of features on this widget that are perfect for your store. For instance, there is a responsive design to the players that allow them to be used on any device. In addition, you can customize the look for the players to match your brand.
Widgetic (Audio Players) Highlights:
- Customize the style of the player to match your brand.
- Responsive design that allows your website to display the audio player across devices.
- There’s both a free and premium option.
- Can be used for various purposes.
Widgetic (Accordion Gallery)
The accordion gallery from Widgetic is one of the top options if you want to showcase products within a compact space in a slideshow. This widget gives you a lot of options to make customizations to your slideshow and you’re able to give customers a peek at what is next. Therefore, you can manage customer expectations with ease.
The widget allows you to display numerous hero images at once. And this can allow you to promote several products at the same time. The accordion-style navigation can be changed between vertical movement and horizontal. Therefore, this can also be used as a navigation menu.
Widgetic (Accordion Gallery) Highlights:
- Can have vertical and horizontal navigation.
- Customize the look and style of your gallery for your specific needs.
- Add lots of different products to a gallery.
- Give customers a taste of what image is going to be shown next.
Owids: 10+ widgets
Owids allows you to take advantage of more than 10 widgets to add lots of new functionality to your website without adding lots of code to your site. These professionally designed widgets are perfect for matching your current website design, engaging audiences and getting their attention.
Included with the app is call-to-action buttons, snowfall, snowflakes, firefly effect, exit-intent features, surveys and more. You can use these as many times as you need. And there are ways that you can connect your features to third-party features such as email marketing and notification services.
There is technical support when you need it. Therefore, if you’ve got a problem or need some installation support, you’ve got this for free. All features within this widget can be used without problems.
Owids: 10+ widgets Highlights:
- Lots of features can be added to your website with ease.
- Improves your website’s functionality with technical support included.
- Can connect and integrate with third-party apps with ease.
- Lots of animation options to make an engaging website.
FAQ Page & Help Center Widgets
Customers often want to have support and more knowledge about the products/services they’re going to buy. With this Shopify widget app set you can provide the help area on your website that will allow you to solve all questions that your customers might ask.
One of the best features of this widget set is that you can get free migration from previously used FAQ apps. This can be a great way to move from one option to another. Free migration can be a great way to save time as well, allowing you to focus on more elements of your business.
The FAQ and help center can be completely customization, so it can match your brand with ease. There is a drag and drop editor that allows you to reorder the FAQs as you need to.
The FAQ center can be automatically translated into 20 languages.
FAQ Page & Help Center Widgets Highlights:
- Customize your help center into a help area that looks like your website.
- An easy to use widget that can add functionality to your website.
- Free migration from previous help desk apps when you switch.
- Technical support to help you.
Tolstoy Video Marketing Widget
This widget is one that can help you add video marketing to your website. You can create videos for your store that allow you to promote your products. Videos can be created within minutes and can be fully interactive with your audience. They can also be added in many different areas of your website including on the product pages.
The video maker is really simple. It takes just a few minutes to complete. As soon as your video is live you can track the performance of your website’s videos seeing how they’re engaging audiences.
The app allows for automatic captions and you can reply to your customers on their reviews with a video as much as you like. This app is highly recognized by the Shopify community, in May 2021 it was nominated as a Shopify Staff Pick.
Tolstoy Video Marketing Widget Highlights:
- You can add TikTok like videos to your store that can help sell products.
- Create video quizzes on your website to engage your audience.
- Monitor all the interactions on your video.
- Get feedback, video reviews and testimonials in an interactive style.
Shipping Rates Widget
Shipping is a very important part of selling online. More customers will abandon their purchase on a store because of unexpected or high shipping rates. However, you can give your customers more power in this respect and retain their order by adding a shipping rates calculator on your website with ease.
This widget will add an app on the cart page that will show them the prices and options for shipping before they’re traditionally seen on the checkout. This widget can also detect your customer’s location, providing them with a more accurate price for their shipping.
The app will automatically install on your website regardless of the theme that you’re using. It works with all themes with ease. However, if you do experience any problems, you can contact the development team and they will help you install it correctly.
The app also includes a style center where you can adjust the visual appearance of your app to ensure that it matches your current branding. There is no need to have your website’s CSS changed at all.
Shipping Rates Widget Highlights:
- Add a shipping rates calculator to your cart page.
- Help to install the app on your website if you need it.
- Automatically detects the location of the customer.
- Customise the look of the widget to match your current page design.
Storista ‑ Instagram widget
Instagram is one of the biggest social media channels that is used. It allows you to find new fans, market your brand/products and even sell products. There are numerous Instagram apps that you can use, but some of these can be bulky when you might want to just have a smaller feed or function to connect your Shopify store to the popular social media platform.
This app adds that feature with minimal coding by allowing you to showcase Instagram highlights. It creates tappable circles that can showcase full-screen stories on your website. Each story can feature a picture or video. You can make customization to these circles with ease, with new fonts and sizes with ease.
You’re also able to add links to all stories.
The widget will automatically synchronise with your Instagram account with ease, fetching them as you publish them on the platform.
Storista ‑ Instagram widget Highlights:
- A CDN allows your stories to display to customers all over the world within seconds.
- Connects automatically with your Instagram account and allows you to publish content from there.
- Customize the font and size of the text within stories.
- Easy to use and install.
Widgetic (Before and After)
Sometimes you want to show customers how your services (or products) have changed something. Showing two pictures next to each other can be one way to do this, but it is sometimes harder to make the comparison. Another option is to have one image that has two versions: the old version and the new version.
The app adds this functionality to your website. There is a position where one image can be displayed which can change between the two. The customer just needs to scroll a line across the image to switch between the two versions.
There are many uses for this. For instance, gardeners can show how their work has transformed a space or a hairdresser can show how they’ve cut someone’s hair. Or it can be used to show how a cleaning product has transformed an area.
Widgetic (Before and After) Highlights:
- An easy to use widget that can be applied and installed on your website within minutes.
- Can be used to show how something looked before and after you’ve worked on it.
- Allows customers to make a comparison on their own.
- Adds proof to your website that you can completely work.
Rating‑Widget: 5‑Star Reviews
Ratings are very important part of selling online. It can help you improve the trust with your customers that are visiting your website now and improve conversions. The more ratings you have on your store, the more sales you will get.
This widget allows you to get more crowd-sourced product ratings that build trust with audiences. They can provide quick, rating based reviews that are easier to collect from customers. And you can show beautiful 5-star ratings on your product pages. The widget also adds rating rich snippets, that allow you to appear higher in search results. The more traffic that you can bring to your website, the more sales you will make.
In addition, the app is great by delivering these extra benefits to your website and still complying GDPR legislation.
Rating‑Widget: 5‑Star Reviews Highlights:
- Allows you to collect smaller, but more reviews that can be displayed on your website with ease.
- Show reviews on your product pages to build trust with audiences and grow your sales.
- The widget complies with all GDPR legislation for those operating within the EU.
- Reviews can show on Google search results, allowing for better click-through rates and higher rankings.
You’re able to have the responsive cookie bar on your website installed within minutes and this can be customized for your specific needs. The template for the cookie bar will also adapt to your current store theme.
There is the automatic hiding of the cookie bar when the customer has agreed to accept them.
Shopify Widgets Highlights:
- Allows you to have GDPR cookie website on your website.
- Can hide the Cookie bar when the customer has accepted terms.
- East to install and customize.
- Works with all themes.
Final Word: The 10 Best Shopify Widgets
If you’re looking for a few functions to make your website better, then one or more of the best Shopify widgets above might be the solution. Which one will you install? Let us know in the comments below.